You are welcome to visit my website http://sites.google.com/site/msegoogling/

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stressful week..




Last week, I had a really bad and stressful week. I had a presentation on Sunday, mock job interview on Wednesday and Midterm exam for corporate clients on Thursday. In addition, we had to promote for Emirates Islamic Bank during the same week. I scheduled my time to finish studying for the interview and the exam in each day a specific amount so I will prepare well for them. To promote for Emirates Islamic Bank me and my group we prepared good ideas like using the pop up to show all the students our poster and we got the permission for using it starting Sunday until Thursday in the same week. Unfortunately, our miss came during our promotional week and informed us that we can’t use the pop up and we have to look for alternative idea. We got upset and we couldn’t find anything to do for this campaign that is why we felt awful and we couldn’t concentrate in the other subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment