You are welcome to visit my website http://sites.google.com/site/msegoogling/

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Google Project reflection



Google project was a good experience for me; it was more than just project. Students were assigned to have a session about one of Google products and let the other students learn about it. For me I saw this project as a way to deal with the students in my class because it was the first time for me to train or present in front of most of them.



Regarding the topics, I liked most of them. Some of the topics I already know about how to use them like Google search engine, G-mail and Google Chrome and the rest were new topics. The good sides of this project that we experienced how it looks to be a teacher, how we can control the class and what methods we can use to deliver our ideas.



The bad sides or I could say the main problems were firstly the time that we are allowed to train the students was not enough. In addition, some of the students were not following the trainers so that affected the trainers’ grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment