You are welcome to visit my website http://sites.google.com/site/msegoogling/

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Parents meeting day…



On the 18th of November we had the parents meeting at 4:30-6:00 PM to discuss the International Study Tour. The purpose of this meeting was to increase the number of the students who will be going to Hong Kong and Singapore by convincing the families of those who are hesitating.


The meeting started after the arrival of the families and Dr.Haward into the meeting room. Dr.Haward started the meeting by welcoming all the guests and he talked about the big role that Dubai Women’s College graduates play in the UAE and he mentioned the name of the graduates that are holding big positions in the country. After that, two of my colleagues presented a PowerPoint that showed the International Study Tours of the previous years that have been done by the finance major in the college. Adding to that, they presented some of the interesting information about these two countries and the purpose of our trip. The parents showed a big interest in this trip and that was obvious from their questions about the preparations.

We really enjoyed our time because we got the opportunity to meet some of the family’s members of the student. I was the organizer for this meeting and I really liked this experience because it helped me to show the people some of my skills like organizing events and taking the responsibility and try my best to accomplish my duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment