You are welcome to visit my website http://sites.google.com/site/msegoogling/

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Google practical project

Finally, we reached the last weeks of this semester and we nearly finished all of our projects. One of the most useful projects which helped me as a student in most of my projects was Google Practical Project. This project made me one of the addict users of Google and you can say a professional user too. Firstly, I got rid of my old browser which was the Internet Explorer and I installed Google Chrome which is much easier and faster to use In addition to Google Chrome, I now also use the Gmail instead of the Hotmail. Moreover, I have now my own blog which is a link between me and my friends around the world; it is a way for me to reveal my ideas and thoughts.




I am now able to use many of Google applications and tools such as:


No comments:

Post a Comment